Saturday, April 20, 2013

(As a "How To" blog you will want to start with the first post and work your way up to this one)

Project Completes


At long last the project came to an end. The sculptures were made, installed and the last of the rewards shipped out. I thought it would never end but it did and it was quite an adventure. I felt like I had not only fallen down the rabbit hole but through the looking glass too.  All in all I was very glad to use Kickstarter to fund the project. It added a lot of work to the project but I made a lot of great contacts, gained world wide exposure and met a lot of terrific people.  Who could ask for more!

I hope you will consider giving Kickstarter a try. It really is an amazing funding platform and no doubt they will continue to improve it as the months and years go by. Kickstarter is getting a lot of press right now so that should being more people to pledge and more people launching projects too. This means that you really need to make your project stand out.  Offer great rewards, make an honest pitch via video and you will make your goal!

I am happy to answer any questions about my project, my Kickstarter experience or anything else that is on your mind. Feel free to do it either via this blog or direct email KDstudios@pacific.net



 

No comments:

Post a Comment